Add a comment to Maggie's experience. I took her to the Vet and they are wanted to keep her over night.
Originally Posted by nomnom. My other dog does not like her bed and it was taking space on the floor so I put it on the top of my puppy's crate. She is acting and playing fine but I am little bit worried. Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! I hope that she is okay. Fortunately, most dogs end up ingesting bleach that has been diluted and only end up ingesting small amounts. The look she has in that photo reminds me a lot of my Chaos.
If your dog or cat drank some bleach and is drooling but not vomiting, you want to encourage him to drink to rinse off any bleach that is still in contact with the.
If your dog ingested bleach, veterinary treatment consists mostly of removing traces of chlorine from the body and providing supportive care. Without examining Zoey I cannot say whether she would be fine or not, but you should check in with your Veterinarian to be on the safe side. To do this, the veterinarian may induce vomiting and collect a sample of it in a plastic bag. I was hoping to see an update and praying she is OK. Originally Posted by nomnom Hi, thank you for the replies.
It would be a good idea to rinse the Lanai more thoroughly, and not let the dogs dog drank bleach until you don't smell bleach. Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Even though this might seem simple, the dog drank bleach may also administer milk to soothe the stomach and dilute the ingested bleach.
When a dog drinks chlorine or bleach they urgently need medical care, because only a specialist can perform a stomach cleaning and ensure the health of our pet. We have oxy-clean and the scooper had some residual left over I would say maybe two table spoons and we went downstairs and it seems as if he licked it clean. I will keep my eyes on her.
Santa Barbara CA 4, posts, read 9,, times Reputation: My puppy peed 7 times already and pooped out diarrhea once and pooped regularly once. I just want to know if he'll be okay because I am taking him to the vet on Saturday at 10 am. There are various kinds of household products that contain bleach, acids, hydrocarbons and alkalis.
But I tried to feed him and he wouldn't but he would drink water. Therefore we recommend that you:. With ingestion, signs include drooling, vomiting, abdominal pain, and sore throat. My dad left a wet sponge with Ajax chlorine on dog drank bleach grass because he was washing pots.
Help, My Dog Ingested Bleach (Clorox)
I took her to the Vet and they are wanted to keep her over night. Add a comment to Kikoy's experience. Lafayette, LA 3, posts, read 2,, times Reputation:
I will say she was an easy puppy. Originally Posted by nomnom.
Santa Barbara CA 4, posts, read 9,, times Reputation: Add a comment to Bella,brownie,scooby's experience. Bleach or chlorine is a common product in every home, but it is not a secret to anyone that it is highly toxic for both humans and pets, which is why it is essential to keep it out of reach of children and pets.
My dogs just drank out of my toddler's toilet that had a bleach tablet in it. They drank water in their actual bowls right after and seem fine but I'm still worried.
It would be best to have him seen right away by a veterinarian to assess the health of his mouth and throat, and possibly prescribe any protective medications that he may need. My dog plays dog drank bleach a groom that my husband used to clean the floor with some dog drank bleach bleachbut is diluted withe water. Your vet will ask several pertinent questions such as the name of the product ingested, when it was swallowed and the amount swallowed. If your pet inhaled the fumes, you could notice signs of coughing, pulmonary irritation, and gasping.
Your vet will ask several pertinent questions such as the name of the product ingested, when it was swallowed and the amount swallowed. When your dog ingests bleach, there are several symptoms that occur.
What To Do If My Dog Drank Bleach
What To Do If My Dog Drank Bleach. Bleach or chlorine is a common product in every home, but it is not a secret to anyone that it is highly toxic.
Even though this might seem simple, the veterinarian may also administer milk to soothe the stomach and dilute the ingested bleach. He is acting very lethargic. Additional giveaways are planned. I know "go to your vet" but will he be fine without going? Keeping bleach out of the way is therefore imperative in households with children and pets, but accidents may still happen. Your dog is no different from other dogs that love to chew on plastic toys and think that they can put whatever they want in their mouths.
CRAZY DOG ATTACKS (DRANK BLEACH!)
Bleach can be very caustic to the mouth and throat, and he may need supportive care so that he can eat and drink. Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum.
She is acting and playing fine but I am little bit worried. After we washed her, she did not blink or shake her head. Santa Barbara CA 4, posts, read 9,, times Reputation: Was this experience helpful? Then, we made her drink water and then fed her milk.